The ColorSchemer Gallery has undergone a lot of changes under the hood, making way for some new features and enhancements. Here’s some of the biggest new changes:
- Comments: Leave comments for others and get feedback on your shared schemes!
- Inline Editing: Edit the tags, description, URL, etc for your shared schemes right on the page – no refreshing needed.
- Top Categories: Shows top 500 most popular tags in the Gallery.
- Improved Search: Search for multiple keywords, such as “beach sunset” (without the quotes), to find all of the schemes containing both the keywords “beach” and “sunset”.
- Each color scheme now has it’s own page, making it easier to bookmark or link to a specific scheme when sharing schemes or sending ideas to clients/friends/etc.
- Scheme Icons: Each color scheme has a unique favicon in the browser toolbar that represents its colors. Now when you bookmark a scheme’s page, the icon in your bookmarks will show the scheme.
- And other interface enhancements.
Are there any other features you’d like to see added to the Gallery? Let me know in the comments!